Pre Treatment and Homecare Advice
Important Pre-Treatment Advice, Home Care Tips, Cancellation Policy
Where you see this important advice in the detailed information for a treatment, a patch test will be required 24 hours prior to treatment to ensure no allergies always required if you have never had this treatment with us before and usually required if you had not had the treatment with us in the last year.
Hair Removal Treatments
Before all treatments and up to 12 hours after please do not:
- Have a hot bath, hot shower, sauna, swim or jacuzzi
- Do any exercise
- Apply any creams
- Sunbathe or use a sunbed
- Apply any make-up or perfumed products to the treated area
St. Tropez Tanning
- Exfoliate and moisturise 3 to 5 days prior to treatment for best results
- Arrive showered with no make-up, deodorant or moisturiser
- Wear loose black clothing and flip flops to the salon
- Allow a minimum of 6 hours for your tan to develop
Eyelash/Eyebrow Tinting, including Brows Defined, Lash Application and LVL Lash Lift
You must have a patch test 24 hours before your treatment, if you have not had a treatment at Complexions before or your last treatment was over a year ago.
Use freshly boiled water and small amount of table salt and bathe with cotton wool at room temperature two to three times a day. Do not remove your earrings for six weeks, and always wipe earrings with surgical spirit before putting back into your ears. If your ears become red and swollen, immediately remove earrings and call your doctor for advice.
- Gift vouchers are available from the salon or by post, a perfect present for any occasion, valid for 6 months
- All retail products are available by mail order
- We accept credit and debit cards
- Courses available at reduced prices require payment in full at initial treatment
Our Cancellation Policy Explained
- Non-arrival for an appointment: the full treatment cost will be charged
- Cancellation of an appointment with less than 24 hours notice: 50% charge
- Late arrival may cause an appointment to be shortened
- For appointments over 2 hours we will require pre-payment
For the consideration of our other clients, please put your phone on silent mode whilst in the salon and leave your children at home.